• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LPChip

LPChip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:43 AM

So I decided I wanted to buy the game because I used to play this a lot when I was little. But there are no payment options and the windows version cannot be downloaded either.

Has this turned into an online only thing, or am I missing something?

-LPChip

PS: Also, can't change my forum displayname. It says it has been changed but the forum does not sync it.

#2 LPChip

LPChip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

Forumname changed after I logged out and in. So that's fixed now.

As for not being able to buy the game, apparently this happens if you choose EURO as currency. Dollar seems to work. I'll buy the game using dollars then.

#3 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:08 AM

Hi,

Where are you looking for payment options?  You can just click the "order" button in the header.

Do you know which page you used to change your username?  Try this one: https://secure.jetpackhq.com/settings/

The username and displayname are 2 different settings, username is also your profile url.

Thanks!

Adam

#4 LPChip

LPChip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:11 PM

Yeah, I had changed it there, but somehow it did not take effect until I logged out and in. At some point I could not even post anymore on the forum and it thought I was not logged in while I was, so I logged out and in to fix that, which also fixed the naming issue.

The order button works, and allows you to go through the different sections, but at the page where you tell if you want to use a credit card or paypal, if you at the bottom press either on EURO, POUNDS or YINS, the page says: There are no payment modules installed. You can change the currency at the bottom on the first page already, so I never saw the payment options until much later.

#5 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:45 PM

Ok, I found the issue, it wasn't working with all currencies.  It should be working now, sorry for the trouble!

#6 LPChip

LPChip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for looking into it. Luckily Paypal can convert currencies too, so I bought the game in dollars, but it was a bit more expensive as a result. But not by much.

#7 ABal7

ABal7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:05 AM

G'day Adam - I bought the game but I don't see it to download?

#8 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

Just click the "play" link, there's a link to download there, as long as you are logged in.  Thanks!

#9 cudekaga

cudekaga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:07 AM

How much does it costs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users