* Adjusted scoring, the more achievements you get at once, the better score. See in-game help.
* Improved collision damage detection
* Due to flash bugs, I had to create my own ui buttons
* The time icon now turns yellow when you miss the master time, and red when you miss the par time
* The game now has its own preloader screen, with tips
* Changed how the journal works, please delete all old saved games. The journal now shows proper keys even if you switch layouts.
* Added bounce to some GUI elements, including help windows
All these changes are great. Well done, Adam!
* Now defaulting to the alt keyset (SPACE to fly), for the web platform
It's a bit strange that the alternate keyset is now the default one.
> Music still doesn't restart, when pressing enter before the dying music has ended.
I can't repro this, please provide more info if possible.
This happens to me too. The level music is turned off if you die and press Enter fast enough, even before the dying music starts.
* Added a tutorial level, and using the help system in addition to the journal
The tutorial level is OK, but now the game has a tutorial level and an introductory level, which is a bit repetitive. You get too many pop-ups in these two first levels (help system & journal), and some of them explain exactly the same things. Why don't you make the first level easier and remove the tutorial?
If you want to keep both levels, then the tutorial level should be moved outside the mission pack, so at the start of the game you can choose among the 3 mission packs and the tutorial. This would also allow experienced players to skip the tutorial. Just my opinion.
- Chaostorm likes this