Since publisher talks are dragging out the release date, I'm going to go ahead and extend the date for this contest to June 22nd. That's another month, so no rush now! FYI I'm preferring levels that are on the easier side.
We want to see the wildest levels you can come up with, using the new features of Jetpack 2! We added some new features late in the game, and we need some new levels that use the new features to show off unique & different ideas. Try not to make your levels too difficult.
Enter as many levels as you want, but all submissions must be in by midnight, June 22nd.
The theme of this contest is "Unconventional". We need attention-grabbing levels that really make Jetpack 2 stand out above a massive crowd of other games. Use your imagination and design a level with weird and unique concepts. Tile groups, and the new trigger switches are great for this. See the example level in the "Contest Submissions" folder.
The best level wins $50
2 runner ups win $25
All other levels we use win $5
* Use the special full editor release here. Save any levels you want to enter in the "Contest Submissions" folder.
* Levels should reflect any of the concepts: clever, imaginative, bizarre, mind bending
* Attractiveness counts! Levels can use any tileset or combination.
* By submitting a level for this contest, you agree that levels we choose become the exclusive property of Chaostorm for all purposes.
* We may award no prizes if there are no levels that meet our standards.
* Chaostorm has the final say in choosing the winning levels.
Posted by Chaostorm
on 19 September 2012 - 09:13 PM
Great! I ended up having to implement them myself, since Invision provides really poor docs. I prefer to do things myself, but it takes more time. But this way I get to do things right, like disallowing the characters 0, O, & I