• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

"Niche"... What the hell do they think *everything* on GOG is? (I say this as a long-time GOG customer).

Yeah really..

#42 OrcishGrunt

OrcishGrunt

Advanced Member

• Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:56 AM

Have you tried other retailers like Humble Bundle?

#43 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:00 AM

No, maybe I will eventually.

#44 PPX14

PPX14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

"Niche"... What the hell do they think *everything* on GOG is? (I say this as a long-time GOG customer).

Agreed, that is rather incongruous from GOG of all places...  classic DOS games and their sequels is basically their business model.  Oh well.  Does it really constitute a "hardcore platformer"?

Anyway, I'm having fun with the game btw :)  Don't seem to be able to get back to Thief 2, keep turning JP2 on and 'accidentally' playing for 2h instead.  It's been a long while since I replayed a level of any game even once, let alone several times to get all of the goodies. Good stuff.  That level where you have to fall onto the fuel from a height and make sure you pick up only one and loop back round to be able to get the Idol was a great puzzle, bit of a eureka moment when I worked it out.

#45 InsaneJetman

InsaneJetman

• Moderators
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

Nice! I love 'accidentally' playing for hours.

I'm glad you liked Infiltrator. Don't worry too much about the Fuel Miser achievement, it'll be much easier in the next release. The level went through lots of editing since Dkalnz's orginal. There was even a weird candy sorta phase. Adam did most of the tweaks including the double fuel puzzle. Originally it was required for getting all the green gems, then modified for just getting a too-easy-to-find hidden talisman, and finally for the idol.

There's more good puzzles too. Hope you like em. :)

#46 OrcishGrunt

OrcishGrunt

Advanced Member

• Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:12 AM

For what it's worth, Jetpack 2 on MobyGames...

http://www.mobygames...dows/jetpack-2/

#47 ehngage

ehngage

• Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

So glad to hear it =) the original Jetpack was my first video game ever, releasing the same year I was born actually. So much Nostalgia! 

I know exactly what I will be doing for the next few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users