• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 InsaneJetman

InsaneJetman

• Moderators
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'll add more bugs to this thread as I find them. But first:

The strobing lights remain around the jetman after he comes back after dying. Even if this is intended to happen briefly, it lasts much too long.

#2 Saga Musix

Saga Musix

• Moderators
  • 193 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

- Music may still not resume after death.

- One big problem that remins with the spring physics is that springs may move by a few tiles to the left or right if the jetman touches them; thus, after restarting the level, they may turn up in completely different places which make the level unsolvable.

- Blood stains remain in the editor, which makes them hard to distinguish from freely placed blood.

#3 InsaneJetman

InsaneJetman

• Moderators
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

After playing for a while the mute button at be bottom right stops responding.

#4 Saga Musix

Saga Musix

• Moderators
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

When trying to save a level of which I've claimed ownership, it seems like I can't save it anymore without renaming it, because a level with the same name already exists.

#5 Saga Musix

Saga Musix

• Moderators
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

Placing a safety gate behind a phase door (using free range mode) looks okay until you phase the door for the first time - after that, the safety gate is displayed in front of the door.

#6 Saga Musix

Saga Musix

• Moderators
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

Somehow the drumline in my track "dreamy jetman" is out of sync in the latest version. It also seems that the drumline is way quieter than originally intended, maybe that module player uses a different panning scheme than the standard scheme that is usually used for modules?

#7 Illari

Illari

Advanced Member

• Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

Clicking anywhere doesn't finish editing a triggered message. I can only cancel by pressing ESC.

#8 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

When trying to save a level of which I've claimed ownership, it seems like I can't save it anymore without renaming it, because a level with the same name already exists.

Let me know if you're still seeing this problem!

#9 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 566 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Somehow the drumline in my track "dreamy jetman" is out of sync in the latest version. It also seems that the drumline is way quieter than originally intended, maybe that module player uses a different panning scheme than the standard scheme that is usually used for modules?

Yeah I tried to figure out why the drums were soft, I don't know but nothing has changed with the music player.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users