Here's the list of bugs I've come across since the March release:
- Overlay tiles in a group:
- prevent shading of tiles underneath (no shading in rooms -- you might actually like this)
- are not drawn on top of other foreground layer tiles (can't have pillars etc. in a room)
- Toggle N tiles button does not update when selection updated.
- Pressing the Toggle N tiles button does not affect the demo animation.
- When placing a 3x3 background, it disappears when I move the mouse to the edge and have a layer filtered out.
- After an undo, the editor winds up in block mode not depending on the operation undone but the operation before that.
- Invisible triggers aren't faded when I hide layer 4.
- The final time is wrong after a respawn (from start or checkpoint).
- I can't edit an off-axis help icon.
- I can open 2+ drop down boxes at once in the level settings dialog.
- Undoing a paste involving a tile group erases the whole level!
If you have any questions about any of these, please ask. There are also some bugs in my Insane Bugs level, so keep an eye on that.
- Make it possible for one Help Icon/Invisible Trigger to trigger two groups.
- New effect: Create (reverse of Destroy, they could even be options on one effect).
- Have an option for a fade-in/out on Destroy (Create too if you make that).
I employed some odd tricks to get this effect in Domineering Cliff.
- Bring back the co-ordinate information when placing a tile free-range.
I used that quite a bit to make sure I was placing a tile in the correct place.
That's what I've got for the moment. The game's working great tho. Good Work!