• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chaostorm

Chaostorm

Adam

• Administrators
  • 491 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

It's not the most exciting name, but that's the working title of the first (cave theme only, web only) game release.

I don't like to set goals because that's the first step on the path to missing them, but here I go again:  I'm planning to get this presentable to publishers/game portals by the end of April.  Yes, this April.  Not quite RTM, but late beta stage.  Besides the cave theme, I'll probably be including most of the enemies from the original Jetpack.

We need more beginner levels (cave theme only) for this release.  The web player is more into "casual" games, so I need more levels that can be completed quickly - more open spaces and easier puzzles.  I don't know if I ever explained the level map in detail, but there will be a map with thumbnails of each level, paths between them, and you can't see levels you can't reach yet.  So each level doesn't necessarily need to be packed full of stuff, you can space things out because there will be continuity between levels, groups of levels along a path with the same style, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users